Ta-da! This new website has just gone “live.” We’re sort of doing a soft opening so we can work out kinks before the big grand opening. However, it IS the only website we have so anyone that looks us up for whatever reason from now on ends up here.
Here are a few things you can do to help out: Pretend you are a person using the internet to scout us out before attending. Can you find out what you want to know? Tell us all about it!
How hard was it to find answers to these questions? If it was hard, was it important to find it? Tell me anything that you think we should know about the site. (This is not a test–I know the answers so no need to report them back. The point is if you wanted to find the answer, could you?)
- I am running an event that will be collecting money. How do I do that?
- I have a 5-year old. What’s the Sunday School like? What do we do when we get to UUCA for the first time?
- Do you have a choir? How do I audition?
- Who can be interred in the Memorial Garden? How can I make it happen?
- I need to get on Realm.
- I am looking to rent a room for a meeting. Do you rent rooms?
- Are there any adult faith development classes coming up?
- What does the ECC do?
- What’s this month’s theme?
- I want to make a donation.
- I want to nominate a group for our Community Plate. How do I do that?
- I need to know who is on the RE Council. Where do I look?
- Who’s in the pulpit this week?
- I missed last week’s sermon. Can I find it online?
- I want to re-read the description of the thing I bought at the Auction. Can I do that?
Well, that’s enough for now. Send me your results, comments, thoughts, etc. Be kind, though, because we DID try hard to get things right.