Thankful. We are so very thankful for all the contributions of this beloved community this year. We send our heartfelt gratitude to:
- You who bought tickets to the Auction Gala
- You who donated your services, skills, dinners, parties, gourmet items, artwork, and fine crafts
- You who purchased the above array of events and items
- You who worked with the Auction Team to bring to life this year’s online auction and in-person gala
- You, members of the staff who put up with our incessant requests for publicity
- Our numerous, generous business donors
- Our capable caterer, Gene Ettison, and his hardworking team
- You, volunteers and youth, who helped make the gala a welcoming, smooth-running, and fun event!
Highlights from this unique auction year include:
- Excitement about planning our first in-person gala since 2019
- Trepidation about COVID’s impact on our plans
- Success in carrying out a hybrid (online and in-person) auction event
- Discovery that many folks like to dress up and dance!
We learned that our congregation has amazing tenacity and generosity in this time of transition. Again, our heartfelt appreciation goes out to all.
**And, our flexible, dynamic and well-organized team is always ready to welcome new helpers!
The Auction Team