Join Rev. Claudia for a meditative vespers Wed., Nov 25 6:30 PM using the story “Giving Thanks” based on words from the Peoples of the Six Nations. It has been a complicated, challenging year and we are invited to consider the everyday gifts around us despite the challenges we face. Below is prompt to share with a young person in your life and, that you can draw or journal about. Enjoy!
- Draw something that makes you happy.
- Draw something you couldn’t live without.
- Draw someone who helps you.
- Draw something that makes you smile.
- Draw something you love to do.
- Draw something you are thankful for.
- Draw someone you love.
- Draw something you think is fun.
- Draw something that makes you feel good.
- Draw something that makes you laugh.
December – Theme: Stillness
2 Vespers Leader: Rev. Mark
Program: Human Rights Day Discussion, Deb Holden, Rev Claudia
9 Vespers Leader: Rev. Terry Davis
Program: Navigating the Landscapes of Power, Joy McConnell
16 Vespers Leader: Rev. Claudia
Program: Spiritual Practices III: Heart/Creativity Practices
23 & 30 No Vespers – Winter Holidays