Saturday, January 11, 2020, 10am-2pm
Are you/ Have you been/ Do you want to be… a Spirit Play volunteer? This workshop is for you! Spirit Play offers a foundation in religious education, introducing our young children to Unitarian Universalism through stories and activities. Our kids LOVE it! You are invited to join us for this volunteer learning and workday with some very special things planned:
- Come hear our Spirit Play origin story from two of our founding mothers, Anna Olsen and Ann McLellan, and the philosophy behind this enriching program!
- Spirit Play storyteller training with Will Jernigan!
- Share and hear the wisdom and experience of the whole group!
- Center leaders, be inspired and share ideas, resources, materials!
- Work with your center team to rejuvenate your space and story baskets!
There are many ways to be involved — we need all sorts of skills to run this special program: storytellers, center leaders (art, drama/movement, music, maker), those who like to organize and tidy spaces or make bulletin boards… there is a place for you. We will have breakout sessions for all roles.
Saturday, January 11, 2020
Please RSVP here.
Note: even if you cannot attend for the whole time, we would love to have you there.
Contact Jen Johnson with questions.