Our open and welcoming congregation connects hearts, challenges minds and nurtures spirits, while serving and transforming our community and the world.
Our Core Values
Connection, Inspiration, Compassion, and Justice express who we are and guide what we do.
Recognizing we are individuals who need one another, we nurture individual search for meaning as we work together for freedom, justice and love.
We promise to:
- Share the ministry of our congregation through our gifts of time, talent and money;
- Care for and support each other;
- Celebrate our intentional diversity with joy and gratitude;
- Attend to our differences with openness, compassion and trust;
- Create healing by listening and speaking in the spirit of love;
- Be steadfast in support of our community in times of disagreement;
- Strive to live our Unitarian Universalist principles and congregational mission.
Our life together declares that the future of each depends on the good of all and the future of all depends on the good of each.
Our Ends Statements
Our Ends grow from our values: Connection, Inspiration, Compassion, Justice.
Connection and Inspiration . . .
- We create a vibrant spiritual environment where children, youth and adults develop and articulate their faith identity.
- We support our children and youth in their moral and spiritual development.
- We sustain our congregation with our generous gifts of time, talent and money.
Compassion . . .
- We create a community where people of all ages and backgrounds experience belonging, and feel loved and needed.
- We nurture relationships across generations.
- We support and sustain each other in times of need and celebration.
Justice . . .
- We challenge and support one another to put our values into action.
- We commit to practice and partner in the work of environmental and social justice, serving as a wellspring of hope.