Partner with the Religious Education Staff and volunteers for a safe and meaningful experience for your children by:
- Being on campus when your children are with us (exceptions may be made for 10-12th graders).
- Staying informed by reading our publications: Family Email, weekly email and monthly newsletter.
- Keeping the RE staff informed of significant changes in family life that impact your kids: divorce/custody arrangements, deaths, illnesses, new medical concerns, etc. We want to support you and your children as much as possible.
- Telling us when your contact information changes.
- Attending regularly.
- Making a yearly financial pledge which supports the RE program and the goals of the congregation. The success of this program depends on all parents (and other congregants) to contribute their fair share of support.
- Volunteering in the RE Program—This is a cooperative program, and parents are expected to teach every other year.
Safety Policies and Procedures
- Two adults in all gatherings
- Screening process for adults working with youth
- Paid childcare workers also agree to screening process
- Windows in classrooms
- Parents supervise children on the playground before or after RE classes
- Children must be registered and medical concerns noted
- Parents sign in/out children 3rd grade and under